Myth, fact or wise tail?...
The decision I'm left to make:
A) See my groom before the ceremony for a "first look." OR
B) Wait until the church doors open up for him to see me for the first time.
|"Here comes MY Bride"|
- I get to share that special moment with him & only him.
- Unlike most brides I'll get to spend the entire wedding day with my husband.
- We don't have to wait until after the ceremony to take group pictures or pictures together! they'll be out of the way before so we can go straight to the reception!
- I believe we'll be more focused on seeing each other for the first time with out any distractions.
- (Last but not least) to prove that seeing each other before the ceremony is NOT bad luck! It's just a myth :)
Let me know what you think! :)